Thursday, January 3, 2013

Backlog 2013 - Here it is



A few thoughts before I get straight to the list.  

  1. I'll save you from counting.  There are 40 games on my backlog.  
  2. There would be way more if I was getting really picky about my Steam library.  I'm coming to terms with the fact that a lot of these games that I probably just will never play.
  3. A fair number of more recent games seem to be tied up by wanting to finish games before moving on to a sequel.
  4. Any games for consoles are noted, otherwise they are PC versions

Games I have played at least six hours and would like to continue

Assassins Creed 3 (PS3)
Assassins Creed 3: Liberation (VITA)
Batman Arkham Asylum (PS3)
Borderlands 2
Darksiders (PS3)
LEGO Batman (PS3)
LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 (WII)
Little Big Planet Vita (VITA)
Mass Effect 2
Portal
Uncharted 3 (PS3)

Games I have barely started

Mark of the Ninja
Gravity Rush (VITA)
Hotline Miami
Nintentoland (WII U)
Super Mario Bros. (WII U)
Super Mario Galaxy (WII)
Valkyria Chronicles 2 (PSP)

Games I haven't played a single minute

Batman Arkham City (PS3)
Bioshock 2
Borderlands 1
Dead Space
Dead Space 2
Deponia
Far Cry 3 (PS3)
Hitman Absolution
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (NDS)
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (PSP)
Last Story (WII)
LEGO Lord of the Rings (PS3)
LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (WII)
Orcs Must Die
Quantum Conundrum
Rayman Origins (WII)
Saints Row the Third
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
Skyrim DLC (Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn)
Torchlight 2
Uncharted: Golden Abyss (VITA)
Warhammer Dawn of War 2

Not included in my backlog count because I don't own them (but I want to play them!)

Mass Effect 3 
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (WII)
Dragon's Dogma (PS3)
Zombie U (WII U)
Persona 4: Golden (VITA)
Journey (PS3)


WHAT SHOULD I PLAY NEXT?

No comments:

Post a Comment